Saturday, November 3, 2007

A MidSummers Nights Dream


She's a good ship although I've only gone out a few times. I was completely surprised and couldn't believe it when Jessica gave me this 25' Sailboat. I've been so busy as of late so the engine problems weren't the only reason I haven't gotten out on the boat. I'd like that to change now. I got the engine working now and I took it out for a few minutes earlier this week and it was great. It was overcast and cold. There were no other boats in the bay and it was very peaceful.

I'd like to stick to my original goal of being able to take the boat to Catalina island by next summer. I need to get some sailing lessons and the boat needs some work.

Well, be plan to take her out tomorrow, I'd like to go out once a week if possible. I don't have a lot of down time, I've also become somewhat of a workaholic as of late and need to create some R&R.

2 comments:

Farrah said...

If we're gonna get to Catalina Island, we've got to bring some of the comforts of home to her.

Jude said...

Works for me....